Atlanta, GA / CONTRACT - 2 MONTHS
Under limited supervision, oversees the installation, configuration, and support to a local area network, wide area network, internet system, computers, desktops and/or mobile devices. Recommends equipment improvement or replacement. Serves as highest advanced-level subject matter expert, providing authoritative guidance for professional staff. May also serve in a lead role.
1. Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
2. Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
3. Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
4. Manage network servers and technology tools
5. Set up accounts and workstations
6. Upgrade systems with new releases and models
1. Proven experience as a System Administrator
2. Experience with databases, networks (LAN,WAN) and patch management
3. Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
4. Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
5. Excellent communication skills
Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND five years of related experience
Associate's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Seven years of related experience
Two years of experience at the lower-level Systems Administrator 3 or position equivalent.