Sr. Net Core and Angular Developer
Atlanta, GA / CONTRACT - 2 MONTHS
Under general supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software.
Accountable for the design, development, and unit testing of .NET Core, Angular applications, and APIs technologies.
NOTE: This position is not for Angular JS, we are looking for Angular 2+ skills.
Responsible for application development with design, development, and integration of components within the .NET framework and Angular 2+. Perform object-oriented design, code formulation & unit testing of business and portal applications. Responsible for development of ASP.NET/Angular 2+ Web Applications using Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
1. At least 3+ years of hands-on experience in Angular 2+ Development. (NOT AngularJS)
2. At least 2+ years of hands-on experience in .Net Core Development.
3. At least 5+ years of experience developing applications in .NET business and technical environments.
5. Must have experience in using Angular Telerik Controls.
6. Experience in UI development including bootstrap, CSS Styles
7. Experience in writing SQL Queries and Procedures using SQL Server relational database
8. Experience with Source Control Management tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT
9. Experience in workflow systems and portals, including those based on Microsoft technologies and competitive platforms
10. Ability to work independently with minimal consultation from Architect/Lead.
11. Shall be Responsible for the maintenance of existing applications
12. Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills
13. Undergraduate degree in computer science or related area of study
1. Experience with Business Intelligence tools and/or technologies
2. Knowledge in developing BI Dashboard, SSR Reports MCP certification in C# and .NET framework
Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND five years of related experience
Associate's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Seven years of related experience
Two years of experience at the lower-level Systems Administrator 3 or position equivalent.