.Net Full-Stack Developer
Des Moines, IA / CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS
This .NET Developer will assist in end-to-end system enhancement & new dev where most of the focus is on front-end UI support using MVC (preferably version 5), CSS3, HTML5, Knockout.js (Substitutes may include Angular.js, Node.js, React.js, etc.
This .NET Developer will assist in end-to-end system enhancement and new development where the majority of his/her focus on front-end UI support using MVC (preferably version 5), CSS3, HTML5, Knockout.js (Substitutes may include Angular.js, Node.js, React.js, etc.). Also be able to develop and run SQL queries, SSIS packages, and SSRS reports.
1. This position will assist in enhancements of existing systems and entire end-to-end system development in C# within ASP.NET MVC Core. These systems support business lines which include but are not limited to: Child Welfare, SNAP, TANF Medicaid, and Child Care Assistance. The primary focus will be on front-end development and some backend development.
2. This role will be more focused on front-end UI support - MVC (preferably version 5), CSS3, HTML5, Knockout.js (Substitutes may include Angular.js, Node.js, React.js, etc.)
3. Responsible for supporting legacy client-server systems. (SQL Server, ASP.Net, vb.net); responsible for thorough system testing as well as working with a testing group. (Unit, system, integration, regression).
4. Translate what they see as far as the front end goes, observing what the existing application does, analyze the database to see what can be cleaned out of there, and conduct end-to-end development and testing with most of the focus on the UI.
Successful candidates will possess:
1. The ability to analyze the current application and assist in the rewrite from scratch; able to react quickly to changing requirements in an agile environment.
2. Self-starter work ethic who can is adept at providing exceptional results with limited supervision.
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate knowledge experience in any or all the following products:
1. OpenText Content Server
2. Adobe Experience Manager – specifically using Designer, Workbench, and Workflow
3. SQL Server Integration Services
4. SQL Server Reporting Services
1. Experience MVC web applications using C# or ASP.NET MVC Core
2. Proficiency with using Visual Studio 2012,2015 & 2017
3. Experience with RESTFUL development for web services and APIs
4. Experience in working with HTML5, CSS3, Angular, and bootstrap.
5. Experience in using LINQ
7. LINQ and Entity Framework
8. Team Foundation Server/Azure Dev Ops (or other version control tools)
9. SQL Server 2012+
10. Database modeling & Design
11. Experience in creating batch packages using SSIS
12. Experience in creating reports using SSRS